- May 29, 2018
- Apex Tutors
The Ajayi Crowther University, ACU Part-Time Admission Form for the 2018/2019 Academic session is out. The Application procedures and screening requirements can be found on this page.
The is to inform the general public and most especially candidates interested in Ajayi Crowther University Part-time Admission 2018 that the Admission form for the 2018/2019 is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) part-time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Ajayi Crowther University Part-time Admission Requirements.
100 Level: All Candidates applying into 100 level undergraduate programme of ACU must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or its equivalent.
Ajayi Crowther University Part-time School Fees.
Ajayi Crowther University Part-Time Available Programmes.
- B.A. English
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. History & International Relations
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
Ajayi Crowther University Part-time Admission Application Procedures – 2018
- Candidates are expected to go to the University website (http://cpts.acu.edu.ng) to complete the Online Application Form or come to the University for their forms.
- In the alternative, download and complete the Application Form from the University website (http://cpts.acu.edu.ng/index.php/download-forms), attach a photocopy of the teller and submit the completed Application Form by post or by hand to:
Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo
P.M.B. 1066, Oyo Town
Candidates are expected to make payment of N6,000 (Six Thousand Naira Only) to the bank below:
BANK NAME A/C NUMBER
Stanbic IBTC Plc 9202409902
NOTE: Ensure that you fill your details on the Bank teller as follows: Phone Number / Surname and Other names.
For admission enquiries, call 08145920637, 08104408768, 08163945354, 07060793028
Send all enquiries to: [email protected]